Pre-Op for Wisdom Teeth Removal
Before Wisdom Teeth Extraction in Wheat Ridge CO
- You may not have anything to eat or drink (including water) for eight hours prior to the appointment.
- No smoking for at least 12 hours before surgery. Ideally, cut down or stop smoking as soon as possible prior to the day of surgery.
- A responsible adult must accompany the patient to the office, remain in the office during the procedure, and drive the patient home.
- The patient should not drive a vehicle or operate any machinery for 24 hours following anesthesia.
- Please wear loose fitting clothing with sleeves which can be rolled up past the elbow, and low-heeled shoes.
- Contact lenses, jewelry, and dentures must be removed at the time of surgery.
- Do not wear lipstick, excessive makeup, or nail polish on the day of surgery.
- If you have an illness such as a cold, sore throat, stomach or upset bowels, please notify the Wheat Ridge office: Just Wisdom Teeth Wheat Ridge Office Phone Number 720-583-0523.
- If you take routine oral medications, please check with Dr. Pollaccia prior to your surgical date for instructions.
- Contact please call one of our Denver area offices with any other questions:
Wheat Ridge (Just Wisdom Teeth Wheat Ridge Office Phone Number 720-583-0523) • Westminster Just Wisdom Teeth Westminster Office Phone Number 303-428-3437 • Frederick (Just Wisdom Teeth Frederick Office Phone Number 720-990-5544)
The Day of Treatment
Be sure to have an adult with you at the time of removal. Make plans to have a parent or responsible adult stay with you for the rest of the day, following wisdom tooth removal.