Pre-Op for Wisdom Teeth Removal
Before Wisdom Teeth Extraction in Wheat Ridge CO
- You may not have anything to eat or drink (including water) for eight hours prior to the appointment.
- No smoking for at least 12 hours before surgery. Ideally, cut down or stop smoking as soon as possible prior to the day of surgery.
- A responsible adult must accompany the patient to the office, remain in the office during the procedure, and drive the patient home.
- The patient should not drive a vehicle or operate any machinery for 24 hours following anesthesia.
- Please wear loose fitting clothing with sleeves which can be rolled up past the elbow, and low-heeled shoes.
- Contact lenses, jewelry, and dentures must be removed at the time of surgery.
- Do not wear lipstick, excessive makeup, or nail polish on the day of surgery.
- If you have an illness such as a cold, sore throat, stomach or upset bowels, please notify the Wheat Ridge office: Wheat Ridge Office Phone Number 720-583-0523.
- If you take routine oral medications, please check with Dr. Pollaccia prior to your surgical date for instructions.
please use our Appointment Form or call one of our offices.
Wheat Ridge Wheat Ridge Office Phone Number 720-583-0523 • Frederick Frederick Office Phone Number 720-990-5544
The Day of Treatment
Be sure to have an adult with you at the time of removal. Make plans to have a parent or responsible adult stay with you for the rest of the day, following wisdom tooth removal.